a long weekend in Austin with both of my girls :)
I love alphabet books, but I am kind of picky about what makes a good one. I came across this alphabet book this week and I really liked it so I wanted to share. This alphabet book features everyone's favorite Duck Dynasty characters, sayings, and more! I am not a big Duck Dynasty fan, but I still found this alphabet book to be lots of fun. Your little ones who are Duck Dynasty fans will love it for sure!
I had a few ideas for how I might use the book in my classroom:
1) Make a classroom alphabet book with classmates names, class rules and sayings, and other features unique to your classroom
2) Use with a study on the farm or animals - specifically with a study on ducks
3) Use with a unit on families- compare the Duck Dynasty family to your classroom family or to the kids' families
4) When teaching little ones to research a topic, make an alphabet book on ducks. Students can even research ducks at home and be assigned a specific letter of the alphabet to connect their research to
5) Make an alphabet book about families - students can complete a page or two at home by writing and illustrating something their family does related to their assigned letter
Theses are just a few ideas. I am sure you can come up with tons more!